Receptionist Job Vacancies at JLL
Receptionist Job Vacancies at JLL
About the job
How We Support the Whole You
Our perks are a compelling incentive to join JLL. We are devoted to employing the best and brightest in our business and then providing them with the resources and assistance they need to improve their physical, financial, and personal well-being. Our basic benefits philosophy is to be fair to our employees and to create chances for individuals who use our programs and resources to improve their personal and financial stability. JLL Overview – JLL is our name. We are a real estate-focused professional services and investment management organization. As a Fortune 500 firm, we assist real estate owners, occupiers, and investors in realizing their business objectives. If you’re wanting to further your career, JLL is the place to be.
What this job involves:
- Manage the telephone console, receive and divert incoming calls
- Receive, greet, guide visitors including co-ordination with employees
- Responsible for maintaining telephone registers
- Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of the front office/ reception area – clean and presentable at all times
- Administer meeting and conference room bookings
- Distribute of internal and external mails throughout the office and coordinate with courier companies to handle outbound mails and parcels
- Monitoring and ensure pantries and mailroom are clean and tidy
- Maintain records for office supplies and services order expenses and assist in invoice processing
- Co-ordinate the printing of business cards
- Responsible for ensuring availability of magazines/ brochures and directory signage
- Provide a Helpdesk service, maintain Helpdesk Tracker and escalate calls to the Facilities Manager depending on urgency
- Provide assistance in general administrative activities and any other duties as assigned by
- Co-ordinate and assist with local office events
- Contribute information of inclusion in the Monthly Report submitted to
- Utilize the systems of to effectively manage contractors and report on their performance
- Ensure compliance of regulations / requirements of management
Sound like you? To apply you will have:
- Diploma or above with relevant experience
- Certificate in Secretarial, Business Studies, or equivalent
- Computer literacy is a definite pre-requisite
- Good command of English and Chinese
What you can expect from us
We have an enterprising and welcoming culture. We succeed as a team – across the desk and throughout the world. We think that the best inspire the best, therefore we invest in each other’s support, growth, and achievement. Our Total Rewards program represents our dedication to assisting you in achieving your career, recognition, well-being, benefits, and compensation goals. We will provide you with a competitive pay and benefits package. With us, you’ll be able to hone your skills and enjoy a varied career. At JLL, we can’t wait to see where your goals take you.
On-site –Taoyuan City, Taiwan, China
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 102,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement. For additional details please see our career site pages for each country. For candidates in the United States, please see a full copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Leave a Reply