New Job Opportunities at IWG plc, Administrator – Freelancer 2022
New Job Opportunities at IWG plc, Administrator – Freelancer 2022, Welcome to our website find here your dream job
About the company
IWG has been at the forefront of the flexible workspace revolution for more than 30 years. We have made it possible for organisations and individuals everywhere to take a new approach to the traditional working day. We have over 3,400 locations across over 110 countries allowing millions of people every day to have a great day at work.
Our customers are start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and large multinationals. With unique business goals, people and aspirations. They want workspaces and communities to match their needs. We provide them with choice through our portfolio of brands, covering serviced offices (Regus, Spaces, HQ, Signature and No18), commercial real estate brokerage and managed office solutions.
IWG companies now help millions of people in almost 3,300 locations in over 1,000 towns and cities across more than 110 countries. We create personal, financial and strategic value for businesses of every size. From some of the most exciting companies and well-known organisations on the planet, to individuals and the next generation of industry leaders.
The Administrator will play a key part in helping the team deliver network growth in line with our strategic objectives. This person will work closely with our team of Development Directors, supporting them to ensure we deliver our growth plans.
- Support to review and prioritise the development plans for each patch, and in their day-to-day activities.
- Prepare 1st draft of the Investment cases and making recommendations to the Committee.
- Create and update pipeline trackers and other regular reports.
- Assist to develop and execute the plan and strategy for upcoming renewals and re-gears.
- To source and collate renewal/restructure statistics and performance information as required.
- Help the team prepare for UK business reviews and other key meetings.
- General Administration for the Team – arranging meetings, travels and updating trackers.
- Coordination of the marketing activity – presentations, press releases, Landlord and agent events.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, whilst working at pace.
- Highly proficient in Excel and other Microsoft programs such as Word and PowerPoint.
- Good organisation skills
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Background in Property/Real estate an advantage but not essential.
Leave a Reply